j

j

Friday, 12 February 2016

VALENTINE’S DAY WISHLIST FOR BLOGGERS

Blogger wishlist
I’m not a massive fan of Valentine’s Day, mainly because of the commercial hype around it and the unnecessary need for a specific day to declare our love.  I’ve been asked to create a Valentine’s Day wishlist by Panasonic and given my views I thought that I would put a little creative spin on it.  
Instead of a wishlist filled with lots of lovely dovey nonsensical items I’ve compiled a list of pretty blogging essentials that I need in my life and I think you might agree that you do too.

1. HAPPINESS SCENTED CANDLE

Making a nice cosy space for blogging can really get those creative juices flowing and this candle from Neomsounds gorgeous. I always like to burn candles while I work and this one has made it onto my wishlist. 

2. KATE SPADE TO-DO LIST PEN

I love pretty stationery, but never seem to have a pretty pen to match, but this Kate Spade one could be just think thing.

3. ERIN CONDREN LIFE PLANNER

Every blogger needs a planner and I would be lost without mine.  I’ve heard so many great things about the Erin Condren planners that they may be next on my list to buy. 

4. RIFLE & CO NOTEBOOKS

Rifle & Co make the prettiest stationery and this botanical collection is my dream. Every blogger needs a notebook for jotting down that burst of creativity in the go. 

5. MESSY BUN MUG

I do love a motivational slogan and think this one by Charm and Gumption is just brilliant – the fact that it comes on a mug is brilliant for all those cups of tea! 

6. DMC-LX7 LUMIX COMPACT CAMERA

Instead of transporting a massive DSLR around it would be nice to have a smaller handbag friendly option to get some shots while I’m out, this Lumix on looks great!

7. BRIGHT & CHEERFUL STICKY NOTES

I actually have these beautiful and fun sticky notes by Rachel Ellen, complete with a to-do list, and love how they brighten up my planner. 

8. WASHI TAPE

Again, for making my planner look even more pretty and sticking things to my inspiration board, washi tape far out wins a boring roll of sellotape any day. 
If you’re not feeling the love for Valentine’s Day, maybe showing your blog or your workspace some love is the way forward. There is just too much pretty stationery around not to! 

WHAT WILL BE TREATING YOUR BLOG TO THIS VALENTINE’S DAY?  DO YOU ALREADY OWN ANYTHING ON THE LIST?

No comments:

Post a Comment